"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Young Women

For the girls Young Women Activity with our church, they both got to learn to decorate cakes. Both turned out beautiful, and very detailed. Here is Briana very proud with her result.
Alicia had an accident with her cake when riding home on her scooter. It turned out great, but her border got a little messed up while trying to hold that and ride at the same time.
After that, we got to eat them. MMMM GOOOD!!!! They were so good, that they are now almost gone.

1 comment:

Lindsey Phipps Wise said...

Hey Alicia TOld me about your blog so i thought i would check it out since i am bored and i have read every one of my cousins blogs. I love the cakes Heidi is so good at it and must have been a good teacher because those cakes look good. I love the water slide it looks so fun and you dont have to drive to the pool so you pretty much Rocked when you bought that. Have a fun summer because i am having one and if you werent well then I would just laugh Just kidding i wouldnt laugh:) I hope you dont find this comment annoying sorry if you do its late and i am bored HEhehe. And congrats on the certification there is a family that is moving in next door to my house well they have already lived there and then built a new house but it was to much so they are moving back, I usally sit for them but i am sure they will love one of your girls because i currently am not in Utah. This may be the lostest comment ever sorry
-Meghan
and i am using my cousins ID but I am meghan so dont worry i know you and i think you know me.