"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, July 18, 2008

A.F. Swim Day and Addy's Accident

American Fork is having their Steel days this week. So today we went to a Beauty and the Beast Musical, and then to the A.F. pool. Both events were free, so that was cool. Addy had such a great time on the slide. They had a big slide for the girls and other areas for kids to play, but Addy just loved this red slide. I think she went down a total of 50 times, Not kidding. But the last time she tried to go on, she had an accident on the stairs. She split her chin, and I had to rush her to the First Aid. It cut pretty deep but not deep enough for stitches so Dave just put this butterfly closure on it. Hopefully it doesn't leave a scar.


I took these pictures when she was feeling a lot better and watching one of her favorite programs on T.V. "Dora the Explorer"

1 comment:

m e g h a n said...

OUCH! poor Addy. I hope she feels better soon