
Do you remember when Jim Carrey said "The Pen is Blue!" in the movie Liar Liar and he writes all over his face with a marker? Well Addy got hold of a permanent marker.
Yes! A Permanent marker! When I saw what she did it reminded me of that movie. But luckily she didn't write on her face, instead she wrote on my couch. When I saw this I just about flipped. I did not know what to do. How do you get permanent marker out? I do allow her to have markers in the house, but only her washable ones and they easily come out of everything. Well the girls like using permanent markers and left it where she was able to get it. Since I didn't know how to get it out, I thought that maybe I could just flip my couch cushion over. But then I realized that it's not the same on the other side. So what was I going to do?
Well, after I calmed down, 2 minutes later there was a knock at my door. It was this girl selling some type of product called Advanage. At first I thought I don't have time for this right now. But then she pulled out a permanent marker from her pocket, marked it on a cloth, and cleaned the spot right up with this cleaner. I said to her "Oh my Gosh! You could have not come at a better time. My daughter just marked on my couch with a permanent marker, if you can show me that this stuff will get that out, I will buy a bottle." So she came inside, showed me that it worked, and yes, it was that easy. Here are the before and after pictures.

Briana showing the job she did after using the miracle cleaner. It is still wet in this picture.


This product has come in handy for other things as well. Addy woke up with a bloody nose the other morning. Apparently she had it in the night because it was dry and all crusted on her nose. It could have just been from the dry weather. Anyway, she got it all over her sheet, her blanket, and her clothes, and this product took it right out. I am really happy with it. I'm even more happy that I don't have to go out and buy a new couch. Even though I would love a new couch, it's just not in our budget right now.
2 comments:
You're one lucky girl! What timing!!!
Love all your new photos!
I knew it! The Church is true. Im joking what luck though
Post a Comment