"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Is it a Boy or Girl??

Okay guys, some of you already know what we are having from a phone call from us, but for those who don't know.... if you voted on the poll that we are having a girl, you were right. It's a girl!! Looks like Addy will have a playmate. Dave had already knew it. For me it's like I'm starting all over again having two girls close together. I remember how fun it was when Alicia and Briana were little, and it is still fun as they have gotten older. Now I can just pass everything down, two girls after two girls. Saves us a lot of money that's for sure. Makes things easier too.
But this will not be it for us... we do plan to try again... but not for awhile... hopefully then we will be able to bring a boy into the Fisher family.
Everything is going well with me so far. The baby looks good from the ultrasound. Now I just can't wait to see what she looks like in person. I somewhat picture her different from Addy. But we'll see.

No comments: