81/2 months and nearing to the end. I feel ready... but I know this baby still needs more time. It's always so hard in the last weeks of pregnancy. This baby has been so much to handle with the severe back pain I have been having. Never has my back been this bad. Luckily I was
relieved a bit with a
chiropractic adjustment and a massage. But of course it's only temporary before I get it back. Hopefully since I do tend to go early it will just be a few weeks before her arrival.
Oh... and the credit goes to my wonderful David for taking this picture... good job honey.
4 comments:
AWESOME PICTURE!! It's beautiful. I was sure you had it done in a studio. My hat goes off to David, fabulous job!
nice pic dave..nice pose too mommy..xD
Wow, you are so gorgeous! At least when you are having all of this pregnancy pain you are looking good!
GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment