"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, April 12, 2009

pics of Madison

This was Madison's first Easter and so I wanted to take some pictures of her. So I put her in this cute spring outfit from my dad. It looked so cute on her... and she was wide awake while I was taking the pictures.
I have to capture these moments when I can. They grow so fast. These black and white photos were taken on different days. She just looks so sweet and peaceful when she sleeps.

4 comments:

Lauriann and David said...

She is seriously the most beautiful baby. These pictures are so sweet. We love our kids the most when they are sleeping! :) They are so sweet and peaceful. Sounds like you are all doing well...congratulations on such a cute family!

mama juls said...

She's so beautiful! She looks a lot like Dave! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful and this is where the "awwwwwww..." comes in!

kenzie said...

She is so sweet! I'm so excited to have a little girl. Thanks for your ideas. I'll definitely check out that website. Madison Kate is such a cute name.