"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day

I am so grateful that the man of my life is such a wonderful father. He manages everything so well with his really busy schedule... working two jobs, going to school and still have the quality time to spend with his family and serve in the church. He does so much for us. Thanks honey, your the best! The Sunday school class put together gift bags of "Dad's Rootbeer" with popcorn and passed them out at church. The dad's also got chocolates that the activity girls made. And Adelynn made her Dad a tie in nursery. Here are some pictures I took after church.


Here is a close up...It says: Happy Fathers Day!
Daddy I love u so... So i made you this nifty tie cause I think your one special guy!

No comments: