"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
YW trip to the Salt Lake Cemetery
Briana was able to go to a young women activity the day we got back from California. We just barely made it. Alicia stayed home since she was still hurting from her braces. She just got her bottoms on the day before. So the activity was a trip up to the Salt Lake Cemetery. I wished I could have gone with her... but I was so tired from the drive. So she took my camera and took some pictures for me. This is the cemetery where they have most of the Latter Day prophets. She said it was pretty cool.. but then it started to rain on them.


Briana with her good friends Brittany and Amanda standing next to the head stone of our beloved Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley and his wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment