"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Having fun making hair

I love all the different hairstyles i can do with the girls. This is Briana's thing, I really think beauty school would be perfect for her. We practice on each other and on Addy trying all the different ones. You can check them all out at the Hairstyles for girls website. There is a link button on my blog. Lots of fun and way cute. We get lots of compliments while we are out.



Briana did a good job on mine.

I didn't get to finish Briana's. But she kinda liked this look anyway. Girls camp was the next day so I was preparing dinner and helping them get ready for that.
Here is Addy in her cute little Snow White costume. She loves dressing up now. She said she looked like a different girl with her hair this way, so she wanted to put a dress on so she can look like a princess.
She now has 2 snow white dresses, 1 Aurora, 3 tinker bells, barbie, and mulan. Next she says she wants Cinderella, and Belle. She is so funny when she spins around in them and she usually will ask to put the same movie on of the dress she is wearing.

No comments: