"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th Celebrations

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. Here are some highlights of how we celebrated 4th of July weekend. With so many different hairstyles we like to try for the holidays, I thought this one was so adorable, I just had to try it on Addy. She has always asked me to do a star instead of hearts in her hair. So she was pretty happy I could finally do one. YAY!

Us at the Provo Festival Parade. This was our first time to see it. It was a really hot day, so many people, and the parade was good.

My hunny at the barbecue. Cooking up some hamburgers, hot dogs and shrimp.
Addy waiting to eat
Me and Briana making some red white and blue hearts. It was a shame we didn't have star cookie cutters. Those would have looked ten times better.

Now for some fireworks. We always light them in front of our house while we watch the big ones go off from the JR. high.
Madison likes the fireworks, Addy prefers the big ones in the sky.



3 comments:

Shambi-Galambi said...

Your girls are GROWING UP TOO FAST. I love the hair styles you do.

Crystal said...

What a great time!!! And cute hair!

melinda said...

Thanks guys!