"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Addy and the Grasshopper

This girl has no fear of bugs. I think it might be because of the Spider show on Nick Jr she likes. When she sees a bug on the ground, she will say "spider, spider" and get all excited. When we told her that this was a grasshopper, she said "hopper" Touching it with her finger.
Aunt Joni put it in her hand to hold, and she was not scared one bit. But it did feel funny to her while it was moving.
I think she wanted the grasshopper to go swimming in the water. Here she is trying to rescue it.

She grabs hold of it twice in this video, but she wants to do it herself. After awhile there were kids she attracted that came to see what was going on.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That little girl is so stinkin' cute! I love seeing her having so much fun. I'm so glad you've had a busy summer full of good times with the girls!