"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Husband Tag!

What is his name? David (or in short, Dave)

What is his middle name? Charles

Nicknames? Fish, Dfish, FishARR, Fish face, Nave, Nuts, I call him Honey.

How long have you been married? almost 5 years this November

How long did you date? got engaged after 8 months, then got married 4 months later.

How old is he? 31

What does he like to do for fun? surf, fix cars, play video games, and to hang out with me and the kids.

Who eats more sweets? we both do

Who said I love you first? don't remember that one

Who is taller? He is! I'm 5ft 3 in, he is 6ft 1in.

Who can sing better? Probably him, I don't think I sing well.

Who is smarter? He is, which I find darn sexy. And one of the good reasons why I married him.

Who does the laundry? I do

Who pays the bills? Well, he pays them, I just send them out.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn? He does

Who cooks dinner? I do, but he will on some occasions

Who drives? He does, I make him crazy when I drive.

Who is more stubborn? We both are, but I would say for the most part he is. =)

Who kissed who first? I kissed him.

Who asked who out first? I asked him out.

Who has more siblings? Tied, we both have 3.

I tag Amanda or anyone else who wants to play.