"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sweet Moments

I just love those sweet moments when you look at your kids and think the world of them. Well I will never forget this sweet moment when Adelynn came up to me and said, "Mommy, I go to bed", then she points upstairs to where her bedroom is. I then asked her, "Do you want to go to bed?" With my surprise, she says yes. It was the cutest thing. It's not often a 2 year old will say they want to take a nap(and mean it). But instead of taking her upstairs, she came and sat on my lap, wrapped her arms around me, and slowly fell asleep. It was precious, and I got to enjoy some nice mommy time.
Another time was when she actually fell asleep while leaning on the couch. These are moments I don't know for sure if she would do again, so I always make sure to get these shots the first time. This made me laugh. She does the funniest things sometimes. So peaceful looking. I love it.
If your wondering about the pictures. I took them all with my camera and edited them on picnik. It's so awesome what you can do with pictures on their website. Plus I needed to make sure I looked somewhat decent since I am wearing no make-up what so ever. Some moments come when we are so unprepared, but hey at least my camera was charged and ready. =)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love these pictures! You captured a precious little moment with your daughter.