
The weather has cooled down, but it doesn't actually feel like Fall to me until you see the colors. Yesterday when I walked outside, I had noticed that one of our trees had started to change colors over night. It looked so awesome that I had to take some pictures. This is a close up of the leaves.

Here is a full view of the tree. Soon there will be no more green.

More pretty fall colors. This is the mountain on the side of our house.

Cute little Addy watching Mommy take pictures.

Here she is pointing to the tree and naming the colors.

While I was taking pictures, Briana called, and Addy wanted to talk to her. It's so cute now when she gets on the phone. She says "Hi" with such excitement. She loves talking to her sisters. Here Addy tells "
Bana" all about the things she sees outside.

This is what she does with her hand when she asks. "what you doing?" It's so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment