"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mini Me

So many people tell me that Addy looks so identical to me. Well, I was going through some baby pictures of mine and so many of them look just like her. It was funny because when I went to ask Addy who it was in the picture, she said "Addy." I tried to pull what pictures best resemble mine. These might be off in comparison to age, but are pretty close. But she does have her Daddy's lips. What do you think, does she look like her mommy?











































2 comments:

Unknown said...

TOTALLY!! Now you just need a mini-Nave!

Rachel said...

Wow!! Identical! So stinkin' cute.