Addy saw that I was taking pictures holding my belly, so she wanted to do the same. She is funny when it comes to taking pictures now, she knows that when I set up the tripod it's time to say cheese. She's funny.
"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson
Monday, December 8, 2008
Belly Pictures
I haven't yet taken any pictures of this pregnancy, so I thought, this is a good time to start. I am now half way there, and she is moving about like crazy. You could even see her move on the outside now. It's funny to see David react when he sees it, it kinda freaks him out.
Addy saw that I was taking pictures holding my belly, so she wanted to do the same. She is funny when it comes to taking pictures now, she knows that when I set up the tripod it's time to say cheese. She's funny.
Addy saw that I was taking pictures holding my belly, so she wanted to do the same. She is funny when it comes to taking pictures now, she knows that when I set up the tripod it's time to say cheese. She's funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy you're going to have another baby! Do you know if it will be a girl or a boy?
OK, nevermind. I just read the rest of your blog. Yahoo for little girls!!!!!!
So cute! You look great Melinda! I love that time when they move inside - it's SO cool and we are so blessed to carry a baby!
Post a Comment