"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The new Lindon Pool

Lindon is just the next city over from us. So many people had been talking about how cool this pool was so we had to check it out. We were pretty impressed. It is really nice.
This is the big slide. It's pretty fast and fun, Addy just loved it.
Addy in the kiddy area. The small pools were padded for the kids. Addy laying on the nice soft ground in the pool.Addy just loves being in the water.

The lazy river was so cool. It is the biggest one compared to all the rest of the pools, and almost the same as a big water park.
Addy with Aunt Teri in the lazy river.
Addy with Aunt Joni
Me and Addy on the slide
She wanted to go again and again. She loved it.Madison had fun at the pool too.

I haven't yet found a bathing suit for Madison.. so I just put her feet in to kinda cool her down. It was a hot day.
The wave surf pool. This looks so cool. None of the girls wanted to try this. They pretty much just watched the boys. I would do it, but to afraid I might fall and end up getting hurt. I think I need some surf lessons first from my hubby before I make the attempt. I thought that Addy would be too big for this raft. It was from last year. But she seems to fit in it well still. I brought it for Madison in case we put her in the water.
We all love this pool, and since it's so close, this is probably the one we will go to from now on.

No comments: