"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, March 12, 2010

Cute hairstyles

I have been having fun with hair! LOL. I found this website that shares cute girls hairstyles. http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/They show you step by step on how to do them. They are easy and only take up to 5 minutes. Well... for most of them. We have been trying to do different ones for the different occasions...and it has been fun. I am so happy to have girls!
I really like this one right now, it is so cute with the ribbon added to the braid. And I love the messy bun. This hairstyle is so quick and easy for me, and stays in all day. Love it!
I love this clover for St Patricks Day. It is way cute. But it doesn't stay as well as the others.
Here is another version of the one on top.But I just added the green ribbon for a St.Patricks Day hairdo. Plus Green is Adelynn's favorite color.
This is one we did around Valetines Day.

Loved this one. And everyone else did too. She got alot of compliments at church. Since Valentines was on a sunday, she asked to have two hearts for Valentines Day. We don't have that much time getting ready in themorning for church since we have church early right now. But this is a really quick one,and it stays in all day.
Fun, easy and cute. Stays in all day. This is one of the first ones I tried from the website.

1 comment:

Shannan said...

Wow, can you teach me when my little girl is born and after she has hair. I love these hair do's. You are so talented.