"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Petal Party
I had seen this idea on a website I visit most often called http://www.howdoesshe.com/petal-party. Love this website, they always have the cutest ideas. So several of us girlfriends gathered at my house for a "Ladies night out". Everyone brought their own bunches of flowers. We all made about 10 of the same flowers and then exchanged one with another at the end of the party, so we don't end up with 10 of the same flower clip. We all each ended up with different flowers to take home, just like the picture. 

The girls were here for Spring break, and every time I think to do something fun when they are here. They had brought their friend Brittany, and we might of burned ourselves a few times with the glue gun, but it was all great fun and laughs. The party turned out great and the flowers clips were all way cute. I will definitely host another one of these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment