"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Madison is ONE, Briana ONE Year older

Happy Birthday to our little Madison who turned ONE on April 3rd. Her birthday fell on a Saturday, and happened to be on General Conference weekend. So we decided to celebrate just as family and do something small. The girls were leaving back to California that evening, so I really didn't want to be rushed with time. So after the afternoon session of Conference, we ate dinner, and then celebrated with a Dessert I made for Briana (at her request), and Happy Birthday wishes to the both of them. Briana turned 14 the next day.
Ok, so I didn't make the cake. Me and the girls had gone out shopping, and on our way back, it tumbled over in the car. So we tried fixing it to make it look at least half way decent just for pictures... lol. It's all good, she is just going to devour it anyway right?





Briana my beautiful girl. I can't believe she is already 14.

No comments: