Members of the church around the world gather together to hear our inspired leaders who have been called of God, to teach and guide us in these latter days. I thought it was cool that it fell on Easter weekend. I always look forward to this with my family, and I was happy that I had all my family here this time. We heard some wonderfull talks. My daughters were leaving that evening, and an amazing talk for mothers and daughters was given. Oh how grateful I was that it was given at the most perfect time for us to hear it together. Here is that amazing talk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTKOJoTeQDYSo before the morning session at 10am, We took Addy and Madison to the church to do a little Easter Egg Hunt. The weather was cold and rainy that morning, so our friends hosted it in the church instead. Addy always looks forward to doing this with her Best Friend Emma.

All the eggs she found. Boy mom needs to get a bigger basket!

Madison wasn't really into the hunting this year. It was a bit early for her. All she wanted to do was drink her bottle.

Addy with her friend Emma.

Looks like they dug early into the candy.

Isn't that just cute! Madison loves Music. Her watching the best church Choir in the World. =)

Addy making princess eggs between sessions of Conference.
Just hanging out. I thought that this was a silly face picture. So funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment