"The family, as we have traditionally known it, is such a refuge of safety. When true values and basic virtues undergird the families of society, hope will conquer despair, and faith will triumph over doubt". President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

This fourth of July we celebrated at our house with a BBQ, cooling down on our slide, and of course fireworks. The day before we celebrated at the Hausers who hold their traditional cul-de-sac fire work spectacular. They even had a young women in their ward who had an amazing voice sing the national anthem before they let them off. It was a pretty good show, I was disappointed I forgot my camera.
Here is my handsome hubby preparing delicious hamburgers. Dang were they good! Good job honey. Addy came out to help daddy. getting wet!jumping with excitement
head first
Firework time! They did have a firework show at the Jr. high, and we can see it from our house, but the girls preferred to light off our own at home. They always have fun doing that instead.
Addy loved the sparklers.
The girls with their sparklers... cool that the camera created this effect in the picture.
Briana and her ring of fire. =)Me and Addy watching the fireworks the girls set up. We had a fun family day. I wasn't able to get any pictures of Madison, she was sleeping, and I forgot to take others in the day. Hope everyone had a great 4th.

No comments: